TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer discusses Thursday's most talked about stocks.
Cramer comments on the Canada Goose (GOOS) IPO, Dollar General's (DG) and Oracle's (ORCL) earnings. He also reacts to the latest analyst upgrade of Action Alerts PLUS holding TJX Companies (TJX) from Goldman Sachs.
"This video incorrectly states that TJX does not have any online stores when in fact it operates three ecommerce sites which include tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S. And tkmaxx.com in the U.K."
- Jim Cramer On The Canada Goose IPO "This Is Weather Dependent"
- Jim Cramer on the Fed's Rate Hike: Janet Yellen Doesn't Get Enough Credit
- Jim Cramer on Tesla's Capital Raise
- Jim Cramer on TJX Companies: It Should Be Trading in the $80s
- Jim Cramer on Dollar General: Listen to the Conference Call
- Jim Cramer on Oracle: This Was a Breakout Quarter
- Cramer On SNAP After Its IPO
- Jim Cramer On 3M Purchasing Scott Safety For $2 Billion
- Jim Cramer Is Watching Tiffany's Quarterly Results