|Day Low/High||56.76 / 57.67|
|52 Wk Low/High||48.84 / 62.22|
Electoral risk remains the monster under the bed, and it only grows as our legislators intentionally choose the blame game over honest cooperation.
I am long Merck, not Seattle Genetics, though the one to own now is obviously SGEN.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." -- Walter Deemer "When the ...
The last time I was helming the Diary, I touched on the prospects for the 2020-2021 school year to shift online. Indeed, in recent days we've seen a number of universities announce they were joining the ranks of grade and high schools that are only ...
TikTok could give Microsoft the kind of large-scale consumer mobile footprint it has wanted for years. And Microsoft in turn has some assets that TikTok could find useful.
Instead of scratching your head and saying the market defies logic, look to the Cramer Covid-19 Index.
I have no problem allowing VZ to take up space on my book even if it just sits there.
Plus, why shares of vaccine maker Moderna are taking a hit.
Let's review some names like TSLA, WIMI and NEXCF, and then eye a play for special purpose acquisition company Churchill Capital Corp III.
Let's go over the confluence that allowed us to advance after a brief dip down in the morning.
Buy the dip? Nope, not me, not today. Then again, long-time readers know that I have never been a fan of FB or its management.
Florida and Texas announced they are suspending alcohol sales at bars & restaurants to try to address the recent increases in Covid-19 cases as these states reopen their economies. So, we are going to take away the biggest margin business at any res...
Many quality companies that fit into the socially responsible investing camp offer direct-purchase plans, allowing investors an easy way to build an SRI portfolio.
* After "playing" the rally off of the March lows (with plenty of longs) I have recently (again) gotten net short of exposure To summarize some my recent activity: * I took off numerous investment longs (for profits) into the rally -- including , , ...
We are talking about a finessed, intelligent approach to what we see happening in real time.
* An ideal short selling entry point lies ahead There was an over reaction - that continues this morning in the futures market - to the Fed's purchase of corporate bonds which was previously explicitly announced. There was no new money announced, ju...
Let's look at American Airlines, Boeing, Verizon and Beyond Meat.
* Fundamental concerns and weakening technical signs might be converging now In the last few weeks and days I have eliminated all my equity investments in my personal pension plan, I have personally shorted S&P futures (at 3202 Monday night), I have...
Though possessing a good content library, HBO Max's pricing and device support work against it, as do a couple other things.
It's about HBO Max, what to do with DirecTV, and the sustainable dividend yield.
VZ is on top of an important support decision, and let's check on the chart of Walmart.
Let's stand aside on VZ for a couple of weeks to see how things develop.
Besides the earnings beat (which looks clean), the most important factor in the ViacomCBS release is the expanded distribution agreement with Alphabet . I continue to believe that VIAC is a logical fit with a number of companies - including Google...
* A further look at Warren Buffett's actions suggests that there are more uncertainties today regarding the trajectory of economic and profit growth than existed in March, 2009 * Stocks may have a short term bias slightly higher (bearsh positioning,...
Telecom stocks stand out for their resilience and 5G is also likely to be the biggest story in the market after this crisis abates.
Here's why Qualcomm -- with its 3.5% annualized yield -- should remain on its dividend-increasing flight path.