|Day Low/High||32.42 / 36.70|
|52 Wk Low/High||18.47 / 75.49|
Did anyone else see the semi-annual Financial Stability Report?
These renewable energy favorites include nuclear, hydrogen, wind, and solar stocks, among others.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling's EPS and share price are likely to spring back sharply as it sells products desperately needed to move merchandise along effectively.
The shares of the hydrogen fuel cell developer are showing promise.
Traders have been buying dips to the $25 area the past few months.
Here's why only speculators should be betting on DKNG.
The stock price of the maker of hydrogen fuel cell systems has remained depressed for a while now.
Let's look at inflation and government spending to see why good-value stocks are the way to go -- no matter what the pols say.
The market is more unstable than many think, but most are ignoring it.
* The market is in chaos and more unstable than many think, but most are ignoring it * The market averages are holding on by a thread * The supercharged Fed put is about to expire * Stocks are more overvalued relative to "fair market value" than at ...
"You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending." - C.S. Lewis No matter how long I have been in the investment business I literally learn every day. The last 18 months have been especially instructi...
* Treading slowly as I build up a (small) net short book * I am often wrong and always in doubt For reasons mentioned daily in my Diary I find myself, today, nearly at the polar opposite of the bullish cabal. That election is based on fundamental a...
* Consensus is sometimes the negative of thinking, logic and knowledge * Stop nodding your investment head in agreement * As a contrarian investor, I often relish and find opportunities in rejecting consensus * Thoughtfully going against the consens...
* Tops are processes (bottoms are events) * Investors are remarkably complacent - with no one, save Perma Bears, looking for a meaningful market decline * The market silliness is now deafening as the (motley) fools rush in at the end of a speculat...
My investment conclusion and strategy is to sell in June for the anticipated market swoon.
I've got a couple names that prove that Reddit's WallStreetBets' power over stocks is way overestimated.
* The market silliness is now deafening as the (motley) fools rush in at the end of a speculative cycle * I see a pivot in monetary policy and disappointing (relative to consensus) 2022 S&P EPS * There is a possibility for a broad valuation reset lo...
* And some advice from my former horse trainer, Delvin Miller I have launched my new hedge fund, Seabreeze Capital Partners LP, because I believe -- despite the mushrooming in commission-free trading activity at Robinhood and elsewhere, the emergenc...
Only the fools rush in to stocks they can't put a value on. Don't be one of them.