|Day Low/High||60.56 / 62.17|
|52 Wk Low/High||32.73 / 67.81|
* We remain in a 'Bull Market In Complacency' * There is certainty and precision of the bullish consensus despite a wide range of possible market and economic outcomes - many of which are adverse and market unfriendly * A deeper than expected (and "...
* Lower stock prices, slowing economic growth, the potential disruption by Defi/FinTech and other technological initiatives/innovation and "pulling forward" present are some of the multiple threats that lie ahead for numerous companies in sectors wh...
Here is a partial list of my (non-Index) individual equity shorts: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
The largest tech investors in Asia and Africa are scouring India for prospects after souring on China.
"Just one more thing." - Lt. Columbo I have taken small positions in the following stocks: *Longs: *Shorts: , , , , , , ,
U.S. buyout specialists are striking deals for ground and air travel in Australia and New Zealand as they take advantage of recent lockdowns.
Investors are more likely to give the market the benefit of the upside. That's what makes the most sense.
The electronics maker is winnowing its board and executive ranks amid an investigation ensnaring Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga.
The largest-ever merger in Indonesian history will combine the country's two best-known online brands.
* I am looking to short Blackstone and KKR It appears that the Biden's administration's attack on carried interest - which will move taxation of these profits from capital gains to ordinary income - may be moving forward. This could spell pressure...
Top experts discuss their best bets in the financial services and Wall Street banking group.
The company is closing ranks against unprecedented pressure from activist investors.
Bids from Western venture capital investors for age-old Japanese names are only likely to increase.
* My continued mantra is less pontificating and more trading/investing * Considering a short in SPY and QQQ on further strength * Breadth disappointing (negative - 1475 advancers, 1565 decliners on the NYSE) relative to +25 S&P and +210 Nasdaq * I...
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." -- Walter Deemer "When the ...
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." --Walter Deemer "When the t...
CHWY and PLAY may offer insights into the effects of the coronavirus crisis on their businesses.
At or right after the opening I covered the following trading shorts: , , and .
I just saw that Sky News is reporting that KKR may be lining up to make an $8 billion bid on Coty's hair care business, that includes Wella, Clairol and Good Hair Day. If true, it's a potentially interesting fit given that KKR has been linked to the...
For those that are keeping score, I am very liquid today... Longs: , , , , , , , , , , and Shorts: , , , , , , , , , and __________ Long FDX (large), GLD (small), KSS, KHC (large), PZZA, TWTR (large), VIAC (large), M (large), GE (small), C, BAC, W...
I have orders in (slightly below the market) to add to my longs in , , and . I have orders in (slightly above the market) to short , , , and . __________ Long TWTR (Large), KHC (large), CGC (large), AMZN (large). Short TROW, BX, MU (large), CAT (lar...
I am offering (slightly above last sales) shorts in , , , and . I am bidding (slightly below last sales) longs in , and .
Plus, a glance at news about Disney+, Boeing's 737 Max and Alphabet's "Project Nightingale."
Everywhere I go I hear the smart money is betting on a recession, that earnings will be down, but every day something contradicts these bears.
I am pressing my private equity shorts in and this morning. Here is my short thesis.