|Day Low/High||369.22 / 374.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||130.85 / 309.41|
I key on Boeing as the best place to bet on China.
While I believe today's bond market selloff might be a little premature, I believe it is directionally correct.
I am still adding to . Bidding for more . I have taken a small trading short rental in Goldman Sachs at $342.63.
We can still look forward to that always elusive 'follow through' day for the Nasdaq.
Those blindly chasing the reflation trade tick for tick, better pay heed to physical market fundamentals.
* Verizon and Chevron purchased, banks and gold sold * None of these portfolio moves surprised me - but some might surprise the markets Warren Buffett pulled down his cash position a bit and got more busy in the latest reporting period. Notably: ...
There are multiple winners with multiple successful coaching trees.
* Respect different approaches of delivering trading and investing profits * "Get it while you can" but recognize that speculation has now formed a lengthy convoy * The magnitude of recent speculative activity, based on history, may result in a shor...
There was a period before the time of commoditization where individual elan and corporate dominance meant something. And that's back.
* We have already experienced a -5% to -10% share price decline from last Thursday One week ago today I also warned on banks - writing that the setup into the current reporting period was poor. I argued that at least a -10% drop in the group could...
As power has changed hands in the White House, we can expect these names -- and themes -- to benefit.
My trading strategy? Figure out who is the favorite and calculate the 'line.' Here's how that works out today.
The Point and Figure chart is projecting a move lower.
Xiaomi shares plunged in Hong Kong trade Friday after the Department of Defense said the mobile-phone maker is part of China's 'military-civil fusion'.
* The setup into the current reporting period is poor * With bank stocks elevated, in-line to slightly lower reports, relative to consensus expectations, could modestly disappoint traders and investors - particularly if my market concerns pan out * ...
Welcome to the world of the bull market, 2021-style, as Tesla and others just keep going higher.
* Look "over there" - as the European economies are deteriorating "Surprise #9 The Fallout From Brexit Causes Trade and Other Chaos in Europe - Badly Shaking the UK and European Economies" - Kass Diary, 15 Surprises for 2021 As a result of an accel...
GS, JPM and MS are removing products from the Hong Kong exchange derived from companies deemed to have ties to the Chinese military.
I am not planning to reduce my medium-sized financial/bank investments. However, given the time and magnitude of the recent climb, I would now not be surprised if the sector takes a 10% decline over the near term. Stocks like and could suffer great...
* I find a record low number of stocks that meet my standards for purchase today * Book mark this missive! * Stated simply... "You're betraying your whole life if you don't say what you think - and you don't say it honestly and bluntly." - Charles...
I have the answer, and it's something I learned as a rookie nearly four decades ago.
I think investors deserve much better than to say that there's no opportunity for income in this market.
Our search for stocks that are outperforming the banking sector leads us to the three best individual names.
I am talking about themes that can stand the test not of today, or tomorrow, but for all of 2021 and beyond.
* There were many! Among my biggest mistakes included: * Selling ViacomCBS * Selling Disney , Facebook , Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs prematurely * Selling cannabis stocks * Shorting Apple * Not buying AAPL * Not sticking with my Zoom Video shor...
From Amazon to Zoom, here are my prognostications and best ideas for the new year.
I am now completely out of , , Goldman Sachs , Morgan Stanley , Disney , Amazon , and Alphabet . The stocks remain on my Best Ideas List (long) because I would be a buyer on weakness, albeit large weakness from current prices!