|Day Low/High||49.92 / 51.73|
|52 Wk Low/High||14.32 / 57.05|
Experts pick their favorites in alternative energy from wind power to solar power to electric vehicles and the smart grid.
Here's a play in the American automaker as it pushes further into electric vehicles.
The firm said that the global shortage of semiconductor chips could/will damage 2021 earnings.
We always try to tell whoever will listen that regional banks would benefit the most should the long end of the curve ever show some life.
We can do it because it's just so good for so many people, states, companies, and the U.S.
GM is set to post quarterly results Wednesday.
I am talking about two defined paths. Let's call them Tesla and Plug Power.
Here's the kind I like to buy -- and the vetted stocks that you can play on 'good' risk.
There was a period before the time of commoditization where individual elan and corporate dominance meant something. And that's back.
It's patented One-Pot process allows for coating of the cathodes of lithium-ion batteries with a cobalt-free, nickel-rich substance.
Do not fear the housing sales boom -- this is good news and I'll tell you why.
As power has changed hands in the White House, we can expect these names -- and themes -- to benefit.
They are Rivian and Lucid, with Chanje close behind.
* Growth is underperforming and value is extended * Where is the beef (leadership)? With the clear acceleration in the pivot from growth to value in the last 2-3 months, large cap growth stocks have been conspicuous in their underperformance. The p...
* Paradise Lost on the puts I knew it!!! Stocks closed out their lows, reversing the nice gains of the morning. Breadth, which exceeded 3-1 hours ago, still ended 2-1. Banks and selected were, once again, the world's fair -- along with value...
The charts show a shift down through this quarter and then revving up later in Q2.
Both Ford Motor and General Motors have been moving in the right direction of late on news events.
* In an attempt to remain transparent To emphasize. Yesterday I initiated a short in Carvana , added to my Index shorts and to Tesla . I also sold out my entire and positions on the strength in the regular trading session and in the after hours. ...
I missed this one! (Mea culpa) I have eliminated my GM long today based, too, on my ursine market view and the diminished upside vs. downside. This was posted earlier in the afternoon: Jan 11, 2021 ' 01:25 PM EST DOUG KASS Reducing GM Long * Rea...
With the long sale of some General Motors , adds to , and shorts, and with new short -- I added to my net short exposure today. In weighting terms I am between medium and large-sized net short. Thanks for reading my Diary today - I hope it held so...
* Reason? A deteriorating reward vs. risk I have reduced my General Motors long investment from medium-sized to small-sized just now. GM is trading at $44.90/share (+$1.85). GM was added to my Best Ideas List at $30.85 only four months ago.
* I find a record low number of stocks that meet my standards for purchase today * Book mark this missive! * Stated simply... "You're betraying your whole life if you don't say what you think - and you don't say it honestly and bluntly." - Charles...
Plus, a preview of the coming Consumer Electronics Show and quick news hits on Micron and Boeing.
* As I predicted 13 months ago, the streets have grown violent in the aftermath of the election * But, markets have no conscience and are increasingly dispassionate * Structural changes - specifically the proliferation of "passive investing" - have ...
"I am going to write a good Diary on Real Money Pro today... and I am going to help people. Because I am good enough, I am smart enough and doggone it, people like me." -- Daily Affirmations With Dougie Kass Today's Affirmations is about Tesla's ent...
Tesla has been in existence for 17 years and has never been profitable despite having no competition.
2021 could be a year in which the S&P Index shows little movement in the first half, but market pressures might mount over the last six months.