|Day Low/High||340.69 / 349.84|
|52 Wk Low/High||244.61 / 384.33|
Growth over value. S&P up a bit and Nasdaq nearly +1%, in large measure thanks to the antitrust decision. Meanwhile market breadth is not too sporty -- 1200 advancers compared to 1950 decliners. Jim "El Capitan" Cramer says the pin action is "mind b...
It's unusual to find a growth stock with the potential for revenue increases that's already making money.
These best-of-class stocks represent powerful investment trends that will be difficult to disrupt.
Pull up a chair and let me tell you what drives these insane moves out of industrials and banks in a way that you can understand them and even profit from them.
What's going on inside the head of the Fed Chair or anyone sitting on the committee (FOMC) as they roll into Wednesday afternoon's block party?
The public seems to have resigned itself to dealing with a greater degree of inflation for longer than anything I would have considered to be 'transitory.' The again, the public is often as wrong as the Fed.
Let's see what makes an 'aisle' of stocks hot and what makes another messy -- and what I'd suggest you put in your cart.
We often find ourselves with a strong bias only to win, with little regard for what may be on the other side.
I like the fact that FB is currently above the 200-day and 50-day simple moving averages.
Seasonally adjusted data, always suspect, has never meant less than now, when there really is no historical comparison -- to anything
The great thing about Google? Unlike IBM? It isn't trumpeting anything. It's just talking about algorithms, let the eyes glaze over.
* You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing today! * Its Ns over Ss "Look out, kid, don't matter what you did Walk on your tip toes, don't tie no bows Better stay away from those that carry around a fire hose Keep a clean nos...
McDonald's and Caterpillar -- and even Facebook -- are examples of how good companies are the better long-term bet.
I'm not on Facebook. My account was hacked years ago and I used the occasion to step away from the service, which, given all the vitriol that is found there, I have to say I stand by that decision 100%. However, I do continue to watch what Facebook ...
The AT&T deal with Discovery dominated the news, but let's look at the dividend cut and how this is anything but 'transformational.'
The largest-ever merger in Indonesian history will combine the country's two best-known online brands.
* Its valuation deflating and market unfriendly * Another rant... There is a lack and loss of character in our markets, in social media, with our policy makers, among some of our most powerful corporate leaders, on Wall Street and, even, too often w...
Let's look at the companies that can go up, and the ones that can't.
* After trading at nearly $430 following the direct listing, COIN's share price has fallen to $263.70 - very close to the direct listing's $250/share reference price * Fee compression concerns and the entree of banks as competitors have been importa...
Among other things, results revealed that quite a few firms are now facing a higher bar, and that reopenings have begun affecting consumer behavior in a number of ways.
Physicist Zeng Yuqun has ridden a 169% jump in shares of the electric-battery maker he founded to top spot on the Hong Kong rich list.
This just in from my pal Bob Lang.... note the Star Wars pun! The Force is not with the Nasdaq 100 on May the 4th We noted last week in Trifecta and elsewhere the weakness seen in the big cap tech stock index. Earnings were great last week for App...
* I would now be a $50-$55 buyer of this "show me" stock As most are aware, I viewed the 2020 presidential election as the Twitter Election, as Twitter was uniquely positioned to benefit as a passage way of opinion, and of increased usage and advert...
I am going to tell you that there is no possible way that higher taxes are helpful from the market's perspective.
The mood is looking positive this morning, but we'll see if it persists once the opening bell rings.
* Also, beware of "first level thinking" and looking at the rear view mirror * eBay, Netflix, Twitter, Zoom, Microsoft and Apple all have something in common - the "stay at home theme" has likely been discounted and played out * Leading technology c...
We've got two kinds of chips here -- one kind that's getting barbecued and one kind that looks delicious. What does this mean for investors? Pull up a chair.