|Day Low/High||65.25 / 65.82|
|52 Wk Low/High||33.00 / 65.75|
Investing in New York City's No. 1 residential landlord is complicated by the work-from-home economy and Fed policy.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." -- Walter Deemer "When the ...
This is the least favorably-positioned company I have analyzed at any time in 2020.
Earnings reports continue to outperform, but can this support equity markets at these levels now?
These financial favorites are involved in private equity, business development and asset management.
This morning I moved from small net long to between small and medium net short in exposure: * I have covered my short calls. * I have moved my long to large. * I have initiated an short. * I have added to my individual stock shorts: 1. Added to and ...
The global nature of the Covid-19 crisis is clear in a filing in Delaware chancery court, as financing for flashy real estate deals has dried up.
Despite the dramatic and highly negative decline in economic activity that forced algos to hit the markets from above, enough portfolio managers faded that move to lessen its impact.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." --Walter Deemer "When the t...
As I have remarked in the past, there is an old trading adage - buy what is up in a down market (for a trade). Today I see these stocks as green in a sea of red: , , , , , , .
At or right after the opening I covered the following trading shorts: , , and .
It's no secret that the Fed would like to get out of the short-term repo business.
For those that are keeping score, I am very liquid today... Longs: , , , , , , , , , , and Shorts: , , , , , , , , , and __________ Long FDX (large), GLD (small), KSS, KHC (large), PZZA, TWTR (large), VIAC (large), M (large), GE (small), C, BAC, W...
While the president is pushing coal, this corporate giant is stepping up to cut the carbon cord.
Armageddonists who say otherwise can't be exorcised, but they should be ignored.
I have orders in (slightly below the market) to add to my longs in , , and . I have orders in (slightly above the market) to short , , , and . __________ Long TWTR (Large), KHC (large), CGC (large), AMZN (large). Short TROW, BX, MU (large), CAT (lar...
Let me tell you why this China trade game is only an impediment a relatively small amount of the market, and what to expect going forward.
I am offering (slightly above last sales) shorts in , , , and . I am bidding (slightly below last sales) longs in , and .
Don't be fooled by the fact that markets are near all-time highs, as they can turn vicious quickly; also, Blackstone Group is worth a look.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." - Walter Deemer "When the t...
I am pressing my private equity shorts in and this morning. Here is my short thesis.
I was quite active in my trading and investing over the last two days (while I was on the West Coast and not writing in my Diary). Here is a summary of my actions: * I have added to my private equity shorts - (a new position) joins . * I have reesta...
* Bank earnings, to begin to be reported this morning, will mostly be in line to modestly higher than consensus expectations. * In this quarter, bank EPS will begin to improve and grow relative to the S&P - with flat to slightly higher operating pro...
* Some fund managers are so desperate to attract capital that they are offering a negative fee model (that will pay investors to manage their money!) * A toxic cocktail is brewing in the money management and private equity spaces * I am short TROW (...
It's unclear whether Blackstone Group will decline to $38, but that is a potential danger, so buyers need to keep that in mind.
Let's review the latest charts and indicators.