|Day Low/High||322.30 / 326.20|
|52 Wk Low/High||174.52 / 327.85|
Other places besides the United States are flashing green, and they can surprise us -- even give our international companies a boost.
The RMPIA rose 3.2% for May and 3.3% for the first five months of 2020.
"This is consistent with our views on TSM and Memory, anticipating weaker smartphone end market demand in 2H20." - Susquehanna Research (this morning) I have been adding to my Apple short over the last several days. This morning, Susquehanna noted a...
Market breadth narrows a bit into the afternoon - at 3.5-1 advancers/decliners. Strength in Apple and Procter & Gamble are helping the averages.
And the reality is that the more money you make, the more likely you can contribute to the causes that you care about.
Nineteen Sixty-Eight was often considered to be one of the most turbulent and traumatic years of the 20th century in the U.S.
We are now in one of those times, like 52 years ago in 1968, that we and our children will always remember. Many of us have spent the weekend watching America burning in despair. As I write this missive, an extended portion of I-95 (in Palm Beach) h...
* I moved to a large net short exposure today Here are the prices of my additional shorts made in Friday's trading session * at $230.86 * at $302.22 * at $119 * at $319.65 As mentioned earlier, I am now large net short in exposure.
Moved to large net short in exposure by reestablishing and shorts, as well as adding to short.
* I have liquidated a lot of my long positions and have been averaging into Index shorts lately * I worship at the altar of fundamentals and not of price momentum * Monday I will present a more lengthy analysis of my concerns over the balance of 202...
* Market breadth has been shrinking all afternoon (at 3pm less than 100 more advancers over decliners). * Oil up a beaner to $23.72/barrel. * Gold down small. * Bond yields +2 basis points. * and FAANG experiencing some strength - but not impressive...
Let's take stock of who's likely to come out ahead in this winner-take-all marathon.
It's about HBO Max, what to do with DirecTV, and the sustainable dividend yield.
Retail investors have been outperforming hedge fund managers and institutions, though the verdict is still out on whether the party will last.
GOOGL has made an impressive recovery since the middle of March.
As State economies begin the slow process of reopening, the Fed is there to support market function. Facebook's latest e-commerce foray has investors cheering.
The technical signs of the iPhone maker would indicate that new highs are the path of least resistance for its shares.
I would be a buyer of a call spread in this ETF.
The path of least resistance is higher prices. Here is how to play it.
* The bears' skepticism (and cautious market positioning) coupled with their collective cynicism towards medical and scientific innovation, and the inevitability of the curve's flattening along with an "all in" Fed, have fueled the market recovery f...
Apple, Qualcomm, Cisco and Boeing are all named in the firing line as China prepares defenses against U.S. Commerce Department attack.
Giphy monetizes its GIF and sticker-sharing platform via sponsored GIFs that can be shared on Facebook's apps, as well as on third-party platforms such as Twitter and iMessage.
A major theme of late has been the outperformance by post-pandemic names in groups such as biotech.
* I am watching closely for a change in leadership and a pivot from growth to value * A skeptical view of a bifurcated market led by a handful of high growth stocks (FAANG plus MSFT) that have done the market's heavy lifting * Reviewing the attribut...
NYSE will reopen the floor in a limited way, banks were in the headlines and Semis lead the rise.