|Day Low/High||819.10 / 859.90|
|52 Wk Low/High||70.10 / 884.49|
Given how few cars Tesla has manufactured and has on the road, this is a massive recall: WATCH: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration asked Tesla to recall 158,000 Model S and Model X vehicles over media control unit failures that could...
The vaccine rollout has been bungled and the nation's in crisis, but you can either dwell on the negativity or look to ingenuity and opportunity. Here's where I see the latter.
I want to help you get rich, but to get rich carefully. Prudence dictates taking something off the table.
Welcome to the world of the bull market, 2021-style, as Tesla and others just keep going higher.
* In an attempt to remain transparent To emphasize. Yesterday I initiated a short in Carvana , added to my Index shorts and to Tesla . I also sold out my entire and positions on the strength in the regular trading session and in the after hours. ...
Standing aside and predicting disaster is easy, but it will be time to play defense when stocks fall without regard to their sectors or individual merit.
With the long sale of some General Motors , adds to , and shorts, and with new short -- I added to my net short exposure today. In weighting terms I am between medium and large-sized net short. Thanks for reading my Diary today - I hope it held so...
* The Big Short's Mike Burry is expanding his Tesla short * And so have I From Zero Hedge, here.
Trying to call a top in an overbought stock is simply a guessing game, and you'll just be lucky if you nail it.
I don't think I can recall a time when individuals bought stock in part because they are simply rooting for the company.
As I have repeatedly mentioned, in many ways the speculation today in Tesla , Et al., dwarfs that in the dot.com boom: No company during the tech bubble increased its market value by as much as Tesla has in the last 12 months. The modern world tech ...
Also, Las Vegas Sands is looking to get into sports gambling.
We ceded control of our lives to the tech giants long ago. But I won't let it happen in my portfolio in 2021.
They've done a very good job of transforming how Wall Street values them, and that's also likely why they appear to be dabbling in EVs.
I just shorted more Tesla on the opening. For those that are counting, my position's size is about 2.4% now.
PLUG is dedicated to making green hydrogen a legitimate fuel for vehicles that doesn't even leave a trace.
* I find a record low number of stocks that meet my standards for purchase today * Book mark this missive! * Stated simply... "You're betraying your whole life if you don't say what you think - and you don't say it honestly and bluntly." - Charles...
Thursday's big gains in Robinhood favorites might partly be a case of investors front-running purchases they expect to be made with the help of new stimulus checks.
Plus, a preview of the coming Consumer Electronics Show and quick news hits on Micron and Boeing.
I have the answer, and it's something I learned as a rookie nearly four decades ago.
* As I predicted 13 months ago, the streets have grown violent in the aftermath of the election * But, markets have no conscience and are increasingly dispassionate * Structural changes - specifically the proliferation of "passive investing" - have ...
Shares of the electric vehicle maker have been soaring and at this stage are overbought, which should give some buyers pause.
The fears of what would happen from Democratic wins in Georgia's race failed to pan out, aside from tech taking a few hits. Here's what's happening instead and why.
I added to my Tesla short this morning at $757 just now. I also reduced my and shorts from very large to medium-sized as I think I will have an opportunity to reshort on a rally.
* I am increasing my 1.5% short weighting in Tesla now * Is that some kind of "Eastern thing"? Nah, just one of those days! "A wiser fellow than myself once said, 'sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar, why, he eats you." - Leonard, The ...
"I am going to write a good Diary on Real Money Pro today... and I am going to help people. Because I am good enough, I am smart enough and doggone it, people like me." -- Daily Affirmations With Dougie Kass Today's Affirmations is about Tesla's ent...
A bunch of bullish and bearish arguments below for you to chew on... 1) Tesla reported its Q4 production and deliveries on Saturday and the stock rose 1.6% to an all-time high yesterday. Here's Hypercharts' updated charts on Tesla's deliveries, re...