|Day Low/High||223.66 / 245.84|
|52 Wk Low/High||32.33 / 283.19|
Now that prices are within striking distance of our target, let's review the charts.
Maybe it will be viewed as the ultimate 'opening' story because restaurants might soon come back.
The market's funk continued into the fourth week of March 2020, but by week's end a stellar TV performance by the Fed's Jay Powell would turn the tide.
If you look at the economy as between service and tech you find the old-guard being overrun.
Thes tech-related funds offer diversified exposure to high growth markets including AI, cloud computing and 5G.
Here's the kind I like to buy -- and the vetted stocks that you can play on 'good' risk.
* I am shorting ARKK in the pre- market above $140/share * Will Cathie Woods and holders of ARKK need an ark if my concerns regarding speculation are realized? * Sic transit gloria For those that are looking for a relatively conservative and divers...
As power has changed hands in the White House, we can expect these names -- and themes -- to benefit.
Google search activity for Bitcoin still hasn't reached late-2017 levels, and retail and institutional support for Bitcoin as a store of value appears to have grown meaningfully since then.
As we move through Georgia and see an end in sight to Covid, we need a gut check on what stocks are really going to go the distance.
As this story becomes more widely understood, it should attract additional interest.
The companies are both run more efficiently today than they were 12 months ago, and could see their sales rise sharply as local business activity rebounds next year.
* I went large-sized net short yesterday * Bonds were conspicuously weak, I remain short Jim "El Capitan" Cramer liked what he saw yesterday: See Jim Cramer: A Great Market Is One That Can Ignore Negative News Entirely (3:24 pm post by Jim). But, ...
All in all stick with the tipping pointers, they are the drivers of this and the next leg higher.
I will come back to these names over and over again as we are now in the sweet spot for many.
This year has probably created long-term changes in the adoption curves for things such as e-commerce and gaming.
Pick up some or buy deep-in-the-money calls, but know that if they go down, you pounce.
* Yesterday may have represented a classic "sell on the good news" * While many were cheering about the vaccine news, I was waiting to sell, red tickets in hand * Some stocks and sectors had a great year yesterday * And some stocks and sectors got s...
* Moved to small net long in exposure! * Reward vs. risk has deteriorated as today's market move borrows from future gains * A classic sell on the news opportunity? * Established a short hedge - between medium and large-sized - at $363-$365 * Sold...
This week's earnings reports and calls brought positive disclosures about online video and payments trends, and more mixed disclosures about online travel.
Plus, the rising possibility that the Senate may not remain in Republican control should give investors pause.
* The Nasdaq rose by 300 handles and the S&P advanced by 67 handles * The market was easy to dance to and had a good beat- I give this trading day a "95" "My name is Dougie Kass and I am 19. I am from Rockville Centre, Long Island, and I rate this t...
The most important market takeaway right now is that both the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 have filled their respective gaps and retaken their 50-day simple moving averages.
I am pressing the following value based longs: , , , , , , , and . Please note - regarding the pivot from growth to value - that the following growth stocks are lower in a sea of green: , , , , . __________ Long GOOGL, AMZN (large), VTV (large), VB...