|Day Low/High||19.63 / 19.93|
|52 Wk Low/High||14.27 / 62.80|
Richard Branson's spacecraft was a star, but now it's falling -- and here's how to profit from that.
* Treading slowly as I build up a (small) net short book * I am often wrong and always in doubt For reasons mentioned daily in my Diary I find myself, today, nearly at the polar opposite of the bullish cabal. That election is based on fundamental a...
The tug of the futures gives you phenomenal prices you don't deserve. Let me show you what I mean -- and why the early bird gets the bargain.
It's a good time to take profits in SPCE if you have them.
I'll be taking a small stock position in ASTS over the weekend on the off chance we gap higher Monday.
* The attractiveness of Coinbase Speaking of ARK Invest, the ETF complex has purchased Coinbase on nearly three-quarters of the days it has been public. All transactions below are dated May 20: FUND Direction Ticker CUSIP Name Shares % of ETF ARKF ...
* History rhymes, again * Too many in the financial media do little to help the individual investor * "Yolo" investing ("you only live once") has been heartedly embraced and even romanticized by too many these days - and, tacitly, that includes the ...
Jim Cramer responds to my ARK Invest column yesterday regarding the sale of Virgin Galactic Holdings .
Financial markets are telling us something, so it seems.
* Tuesday I questioned ARK Invest's puzzling trading in and out of Virgin Galactic Holdings * Today I am equally confused by ARK's trading in and out of Twitter * This is not investing, it is trading ARK Invest's investment and trading are growing ...
* Cathie Wood's ARK Invest sold (near a multi-month low) almost 600k Virgin Galactic Holdings yesterday * SPCE traded at around $60/share in February, 2021 and is trading at approximately $22/share * What's going on at ARK? * Perhaps the financial m...
Space used to be a black hole where investment dollars went to die. Today investors see only opportunity.
The selloff in speculative tech names likely has further to go. But other tech names could still do well as markets rotate.
Let's take a look at the charts and indicators.
What's most important about this market is understanding which themes are driving the action.
New Providence Acquisition's chart looks poor right now, but this name is on my radar, and I'm starting to build a position.
The buyers may be young, but I think callow youth may have the edge over their cynical elders.
Maybe, but if so, they would have a long way to go before they are close to the frenzy we saw with the dotcom bubble of 2000.
I'm starting to believe the legacy automakers may be the best way to play the EV space in 2021.
Let's review the charts and indicators.
The warrants are trading at a fairly heavy discount.