|Day Low/High||109.60 / 115.50|
|52 Wk Low/High||3.75 / 110.89|
There is potential to turn VZ from a stable telecom into a 'growthy' type name.
We're headed to Boom Town, so let me show you how to line up your ticket -- and the best picks for the great reopening.
There is a point where if longer-dated yields move high enough, defensive-minded investors will be drawn from equities to debt securities.
* I find a record low number of stocks that meet my standards for purchase today * Book mark this missive! * Stated simply... "You're betraying your whole life if you don't say what you think - and you don't say it honestly and bluntly." - Charles...
I am talking about themes that can stand the test not of today, or tomorrow, but for all of 2021 and beyond.
* There were many! Among my biggest mistakes included: * Selling ViacomCBS * Selling Disney , Facebook , Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs prematurely * Selling cannabis stocks * Shorting Apple * Not buying AAPL * Not sticking with my Zoom Video shor...
Sports gambling online isn't the pinnacle to profits. iGaming, or online casino games, are much more profitable.
* The Nasdaq rose by 300 handles and the S&P advanced by 67 handles * The market was easy to dance to and had a good beat- I give this trading day a "95" "My name is Dougie Kass and I am 19. I am from Rockville Centre, Long Island, and I rate this t...
Let's keep an eye on PENN and keep an open mind on the rest.
Here's how I would play PENN as it makes a run toward $70.
Trying to grab a bargain while a stock is falling is fraught with risk; better to wait until a true bottom has formed before buying.
PENN is a runner that I think will end the week above $75.
The October bullish put spread sale opportunity here presents an attractive risk vs. reward.
I'm not bearish PENN in the long-term, but shares are trading 50% above their 50-day simple moving average.
The trend is still up but there are other clues to point out.
So let's have Caesars take us there, as the casino name looks set to run to a new 52-week high.
The prices of hotels and even beaten up retailers say that many believe a vaccine is on the way -- here's how I would get positioned.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." -- Walter Deemer "When the ...
The charts of Penn National Gaming, MGM Resorts and Boyd Gaming offer a tell as to the one that may have the biggest payoff going forward.
The stock has a V-bounce appearance to the price action.
* It's the mother of all short squeezes (part deux) * Does he live under water? "Yeah, like Bizarro Superman, Superman's exact opposite, who lives in the backwards Bizarro world. Up is down, down is up, he says hello when he leaves, goodbye when he...
* At least for an afternoon! Some takeaways on the day: Equities peaked at around 11:30 a.m. and started a steady retreat that intensified late in the day. Market breadth was 3-1 negative. The S&P 500 fell by nearly 40 handles from the day's high. ...
The charts of the electric vehicle maker are showing some weakening in the stock, though a major shake-out isn't likely.
This morning I moved from small net long to between small and medium net short in exposure: * I have covered my short calls. * I have moved my long to large. * I have initiated an short. * I have added to my individual stock shorts: 1. Added to and ...
Do you know what a company does, does it do it well, and is there anything going on that could change the trajectory?
I can't educate the foreign investors. The professional mutual fund managers think I'm dead wrong. But I can help teach the new retail traders.
* After "playing" the rally off of the March lows (with plenty of longs) I have recently (again) gotten net short of exposure To summarize some my recent activity: * I took off numerous investment longs (for profits) into the rally -- including , , ...