|Day Low/High||253.43 / 261.50|
|52 Wk Low/High||243.00 / 349.67|
Markets now have a new reversal to think about, but I think I have to be convinced before I can believe.
* The market (and money) never sleeps -- and neither do I, it appears! * Futures began a steady rise early Sunday night but have fallen off (still positive) from the highs. * The S&P oscillator remains oversold at -4.53% (down from Thursday's -5.19%...
I sold my trading long rental just now at $250.25 - for a nice (and sixty minute) profit.
When I eliminated my long yesterday I cited that one of the reasons was slowing personal computer sales. Here you go!
As investors ran away from equities earlier this year, Warren Buffett ran towards the market.
Contrary to popular opinion, since December 1999, shares of small-cap and mid-cap companies posted far superior total returns than mega-cap stocks. Here's what that means for how to invest now.
* The market (and money) never sleeps -- and neither do I, it appears! * Futures turned higher in the beginning of the evening session -- and have not looked back. * The S&P oscillator closed at -4.92% -- though down from late last week, still qui...
I have decided to sell my Microsoft position, at $261.50, for several reasons: * I am finding more attractive longs with better upside reward/downside risk. * The outlook for personal computers and smart phones is deteriorating - I no longer see up...
Could I be wrong about the capitulation low? Indeed. Here's how to tell if I am off, and what to do if I'm right.
In a blow to the bulls, AAPL and MSFT surrender to the inevitable, as Chief Powell aims a bazooka at inflation.
It appears to me that , and are being used as an ATM (a source of funds) for institutional investors who need to liquidate larger amounts of funds quickly.
This morning's trades (premarket and regular): * Added to $99.82 * Added to $61.99 * Added to $256.78 Plus these buys: * $90.11 * $311.86
In the meantime, put risk management ahead of everything else when it comes to trading.
* The market (and money) never sleeps -- and neither do I, it appears! * Futures turned slightly lower in the evening -- extending the steady losses of the last week. * The S&P oscillator grows more oversold. "Workin' on our night moves Trying to ...
Favorites like Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, and Nvidia were hit the hardest in the tough action.
Altimeter's Brad Gerstner yesterday on CNBC explaining why Snowflake is his largest long holding. SNOW is one of only three technology stocks I own. The others are Microsoft and Alphabet .
* Making a sacrifice to the long Gods I have been doing work on Block over the last week. The stock is cheap but, unfortunately, I don't have a catalyst. One of our analysts is going to do a thorough analysis on the name - as well as PayPal - to...
Value stocks are now cheaper than near the Internet and tech top of 1999-2000. Why wait another 20 years this kind of chance?
* The market (and money) never sleeps -- and neither do I, it appears! * Stock futures edged higher overnight (but didn't hold the gains) and are now (4:45 a.m.) flattish after a tumultuous Monday morning session that, like the caterpillar turning i...
My strategy relies upon two fellows aged 91 and 98 not only not retiring, but also staying sharp.
* The market (and money) never sleeps -- and neither do I, it appears! * Stock futures edged higher overnight after a disastrous Friday... "Workin' on our night moves Trying to lose the awkward teenage blues Workin' on our night moves In the summert...