|Day Low/High||6.07 / 6.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||2.17 / 17.45|
Buying the stock is a nice, straight-forward approach. I'd also consider a stock replacement with an in-the-money November call.
Let's call it the highest risk time to own stocks since the end of March.
The Chinese EV maker caught my eye this morning.
* The rising criticism of Warren Buffett is hilarious, foolish and has an historic precedent Late into the dot.com boom, in the second half of 1999, Warren Buffett was universally criticized for his lack of exposure in high growth technology stocks...
Their upside may mean more limits to the upside of other players in the market.
This week I covered all of my individual shorts with the exception of Caterpillar and Apple (which I retained for the purpose of reminding myself how stupid I can be at times). Shorts that I will likely soon wish that I hadn't covered this week in...
* There is a fundamental difference between trading your capital and investing your portfolio * Short term trading of shiny objects "du jour" and longer term investing in companies with deepening moats (competitive advantages and enduring franchises...
The icing to the market's cake has been monetary and fiscal stimulus.
* "Buyers live higher, sellers live lower" * With so much systemic buying and little discretionary buying - speculation and large price moves have become more commonplace * How Robinhood is at the core of speculation and why their impact is consider...
* It's the mother of all short squeezes (part deux) * Does he live under water? "Yeah, like Bizarro Superman, Superman's exact opposite, who lives in the backwards Bizarro world. Up is down, down is up, he says hello when he leaves, goodbye when he...
The big momentum winners of the past two days are seeing some nasty reversals.
The speculative twins - Kandi Technologies , which was +33% from this morning, and Eastman Kodak , which nearly doubled from this morning, are now down on the day.
* I am bearish on self confidence and certainty in an uncertain world * I am bullish on history and the lessons it has taught me * Speculate, but recognize the downside to holding the bag The sailors say, "Brandy, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine...
There are two distinct elements of this market and my choice is easy.
When the indices aren't offering much opportunity money flows into individual speculative names.