|Day Low/High||65.47 / 67.63|
|52 Wk Low/High||37.49 / 83.90|
I added to and on weakness. On the whoosh lower, I covered my short for a loss, and reduced my and shorts.
Here's why I say, don't worry about the Fed, D.C. or inflation, and instead look at this big deal.
Not surprisingly, beat by a dime, reporting EPS of $1.05. Revenues were stronger as well. As good as it gets? Let's see how the market reacts... I have been adding to my short recently.
I have covered half of my Blackstone and KKR & Co. shorts at $117.74 and $59.80, respectively.
* Bought and . * Covered and shorts. * Covered SPY short puts and added to short calls. * Shorted , , , , , , and .
I am covering a portion of my positions in the following shorts now: , , , , , , , , , , , and .
* We remain in a 'Bull Market In Complacency' * There is certainty and precision of the bullish consensus despite a wide range of possible market and economic outcomes - many of which are adverse and market unfriendly * A deeper than expected (and "...
* Lower stock prices, slowing economic growth, the potential disruption by Defi/FinTech and other technological initiatives/innovation and "pulling forward" present are some of the multiple threats that lie ahead for numerous companies in sectors wh...
Here is a partial list of my (non-Index) individual equity shorts: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
The largest tech investors in Asia and Africa are scouring India for prospects after souring on China.
"Just one more thing." - Lt. Columbo I have taken small positions in the following stocks: *Longs: *Shorts: , , , , , , ,
U.S. buyout specialists are striking deals for ground and air travel in Australia and New Zealand as they take advantage of recent lockdowns.
Investors are more likely to give the market the benefit of the upside. That's what makes the most sense.
The electronics maker is winnowing its board and executive ranks amid an investigation ensnaring Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga.
The largest-ever merger in Indonesian history will combine the country's two best-known online brands.
* I am looking to short Blackstone and KKR It appears that the Biden's administration's attack on carried interest - which will move taxation of these profits from capital gains to ordinary income - may be moving forward. This could spell pressure...
Top experts discuss their best bets in the financial services and Wall Street banking group.
The company is closing ranks against unprecedented pressure from activist investors.
Bids from Western venture capital investors for age-old Japanese names are only likely to increase.
* My continued mantra is less pontificating and more trading/investing * Considering a short in SPY and QQQ on further strength * Breadth disappointing (negative - 1475 advancers, 1565 decliners on the NYSE) relative to +25 S&P and +210 Nasdaq * I...
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." -- Walter Deemer "When the ...
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." --Walter Deemer "When the t...
CHWY and PLAY may offer insights into the effects of the coronavirus crisis on their businesses.
At or right after the opening I covered the following trading shorts: , , and .