|Day Low/High||39.59 / 41.13|
|52 Wk Low/High||33.25 / 85.00|
Products ancillary to ownership of the coin itself can come saddled with significant shortcomings.
Recent poor performance has many doubters piping up on the star stock-picker.
The chart of the trading platform operator shows impressive relative strength.
Uber and Lyft have no cars. General Motors has no chips. Airbnb has no real estate. Evergrande has no money. Robinhood has no shareholders equity. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value. Tesla has no auto-based profits. Zoom and Peloton have no physical pla...
I am adding to my Robinhood short at $47.90 in premarket trading.
If you own crypto of any form I think you should, if you have big gains, take some off the table.
* We remain in a 'Bull Market In Complacency' * There is certainty and precision of the bullish consensus despite a wide range of possible market and economic outcomes - many of which are adverse and market unfriendly * A deeper than expected (and "...
* I still don't buy her messianic belief in disruption and innovation because many of her trading moves belie that strategy I am sorry, but Cathie Wood has confidentially opined that her price target for Tesla was in the thousands of dollars, yet s...
Break in! Virtu and Robinhood up after SEC Chairman's remarks don't mention payment for order flow.
* Lower stock prices, slowing economic growth, the potential disruption by Defi/FinTech and other technological initiatives/innovation and "pulling forward" present are some of the multiple threats that lie ahead for numerous companies in sectors wh...
Here is a partial list of my (non-Index) individual equity shorts: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
* On private equity's payday. * Why you might not be returning to your office. * Gensler's bloody feud with Robinhood .
Let's examine the important implications of a potential end to PFOF.
"Just one more thing." - Lt. Columbo I have taken small positions in the following stocks: *Longs: *Shorts: , , , , , , ,
Throughout the tidal wave of COVID, these managers will be the winners regardless of the Fed, inflation or anything else the aggregate throws at you.
This declaration by Elon Musk has not kept the Robinhood crew from buying the hell out of the Tesla weekly calls. I am fading the Apes and adding to my short.
This COVID-19 vaccine is the potential savior of more than just the market.
On Wednesday afternoon, Robinhood Markets reported second quarter revenue of $565 million, up 131.4% year over year. Cryptocurrency revenue totaled $233 million (41.2% of the whole), and Dogecoin accounted for $144 million of that... 25.5% of the fi...
I have just covered the balance of my Robinhood short and I have covered my short put position. So I will have no position going into the EPS report after the close.
The U.S. evacuation of Kabul is not really a market story, but it is deeply embarrassing, and an obvious weight upon sentiment.
I just covered one third of my Robinhood short at $48.37. And I took a loss on a portion of my Ebay short.
Robinhood is an entirely different stock now that the volume has moved dramatically lower. Only nine million shares have traded today.
Shorted more as the inflation data indicates there might be a peak in used car prices. And also added to my short as volume continues to evaporate.
I have added to my and shorts this morning.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions, or about my buy and short levels, as I strive for as much transparency as possible. This column is a continued commitment towards that sort of disclosure. "Wh...
My opener, We Are at the Fork in the Investment Road...Sell Stocks Now set the stage for adding to my net short exposure on Monday: * I added to my and shorts and took in premium in the sale of way out of the money SPY puts. * I added to shorts in ...
* And so is the accumulated 90 million of insider shares potentially for sale I have taken a small short position in Robinhood . Why? Well, look at the swift drop in trading volume today - to only about 24 million shares. The company typically t...
One thing we know is that the current wave of the pandemic just seems to be getting worse.
Plus, taking another look at Robinhood post-IPO and what it says about the modern marketplace.