|Day Low/High||2,270.18 / 2,304.09|
|52 Wk Low/High||1,205.00 / 2,296.00|
Put down the slingshot and study these seven tenets.
The moves on the major indexes don't revel the true action on the market.
Count me with this new revolution, with the 17 million. We can make you better and more informed. We can help you win.
The big doubt in the back of my head is that Jeff Bezos wants to take his eye off of the (this) ball to do other things.
* I remain bearish * I still smell varmint poontang "And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive...
But the problem for the bears is that they can't time this market with any sort of accuracy.
Right off the top, the bubble has burst for the 'short squeeze' names such as GameStop and AMC Entertainment.
There are multiple winners with multiple successful coaching trees.
After a wild short-squeeze drama of last week, it appears eyes are back on earnings -- and small-cap stocks.
Sir Arthur's midday musings on GameStop , AMC , Amazon , Alphabet . Mid-day update 2/2/21 It strongly appears that the short squeeze group is in vast disarray. GameStop and AMC are both under pressure and silver which some of them have chosen as a...
Throughout this pandemic I have been on the prowl for companies that have reinvented themselves.
The fact is that even if there is some compromise, the next fiscal stimulus package will be closer to $1.9 trillion than $600 billion.
Here's the kind I like to buy -- and the vetted stocks that you can play on 'good' risk.
The RMPIA easily outpaced the main indexes for 2020, but slipped 1.7% last month.
* Respect different approaches of delivering trading and investing profits * "Get it while you can" but recognize that speculation has now formed a lengthy convoy * The magnitude of recent speculative activity, based on history, may result in a shor...
* A generation which ignores history has no past and no future Like Wednesday, today was another day of divergences -- in which the averages scooted ahead nicely without the soldiers participating. Specifically, in today's trading session, thoug...
Remember when financials used to "lead" markets. No mas. Banks and selected financials continue to be conspicuous laggards - despite the near universal support of the bank sector by the many "talking heads" into and following the EPS reports. I gues...
As power has changed hands in the White House, we can expect these names -- and themes -- to benefit.
My trading strategy? Figure out who is the favorite and calculate the 'line.' Here's how that works out today.
* Paradise Lost on the puts I knew it!!! Stocks closed out their lows, reversing the nice gains of the morning. Breadth, which exceeded 3-1 hours ago, still ended 2-1. Banks and selected were, once again, the world's fair -- along with value...
Also, my take on Jack Dorsey and Twitter, along with Facebook.
We are going to live again. You will dance in the aisle at some concert whose performer I have never heard of, and you will cheer for your favorite team in person again.
I want to help you get rich, but to get rich carefully. Prudence dictates taking something off the table.
A wide call spread with room to the upside is warranted here, so this would be my approach if the share price is too rich for you.
There is at least a case to be made for breaking up big tech. TWTR isn't in that position.
* Over the last four years Twitter has become President Trump's 'house organ' - a powerful, real-time tool for communicating his views and policy * I shorted Twitter last week after predicting, in my "15 Surprises for 2021", in late December, that t...
We ceded control of our lives to the tech giants long ago. But I won't let it happen in my portfolio in 2021.
* As I predicted 13 months ago, the streets have grown violent in the aftermath of the election * But, markets have no conscience and are increasingly dispassionate * Structural changes - specifically the proliferation of "passive investing" - have ...
I had thought markets were smitten with the idea of gridlock. Now, they seem laser focused on looser fiscal policy as a catalyst.