|Day Low/High||8.94 / 9.26|
|52 Wk Low/High||4.99 / 11.16|
* The current market level is a head scratching moment with so many adverse economic, policy and market outcomes possible. * I am buying VXX in pre-market trading this morning * VXX is my Trade of the Week * More aggressive traders may look at the l...
There are no signs of accumulation of the beleaguered bank's shares and a sustainable base pattern is lacking.
Deutsche is looking to drop the "bad bank" moniker with big moves on Monday.
In addition to Fed Chair Jerome Powell's twin testimonies in Washington, the Fed will be out in force this week.
Oracle tells investors it can regain the crown it once held among enterprises and end-users, but some aren't so sure.
On a historic day when we set new records, let's look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average's Top 10 winners to see how lofty -- or nosebleed -- we really are.
* What's wrong with rolling a 2.40% three month Treasury bill given the market action and fundamental uncertainties? * A Bull Market in complacency, in hyperbole and in hopium. * More evidence of a topping process. * Remember, buyers live higher and...
Banks are helping buoy Tesla despite diverging opinions from their own analysts.
Short-sellers are pointing to a big risk for Tesla investors and an opportunity for traders.
I think sometimes the best way to parse the temperament is to go over the most obviously 'wrong' moves and address why they might not be wrong at all.
The European Central bank follows the Federal Reserve and the Bank of China as it makes sizable cuts to its economic growth and inflationary views. The ECB will now keep rates low "as far as the eyes can see." If you think that more cowbell is the s...
Let's go over the charts today and see what they are showing.
DB isn't likely to become the next Lehman Brothers. It's more likely to become the next Citigroup.
"Certain members of the former Malaysian government and 1MDB lied to Goldman Sachs, outside counsel and others about the use of proceeds from these transactions... 1MDB, whose CEO and Board reported directly to the prime minister at the time, also p...
What else can you say about a decision by the Chinese that amounts to a potential repudiation of the Made in China 2025 plan?
* More than half of the MSCI World companies are down by more than 20% from their 52-week high * The decade-long Bull Market uptrend has been upended * A year end market rally seems increasingly possible * But, as we enter 2019, investors may be und...
The best thing a trader can do right now is stay out of the way, protect capital and wait for better action.
Wake up and smell what the Fed is cooking and lower the amount of your portfolio allocated to stocks.
The real risk for Deutsche shareholders isn't a balance sheet blow-up, it is a continuing fade into oblivion.
The hot seat atop Deutsche Bank got a bit hotter after Thursday morning's raid on the company's Frankfurt headquarters.
A bailout would result in shareholders and AT1 holders being wiped out.
DB's shares hit another new low overnight.
* Large U.S. banks are rapidly gaining share in fixed income trading and retail and corporate lending Deutsche Bank's shares have hit another new low overnight. As I have written in the past, I view as the next Black Swan in Europe: "Like Sears , De...
While analysts in Europe declined to be quoted, more than one lamented the frequency with which Deutsche Bank is embroiled in controversy.
I like my odds with the Mega Millions better than buying a stock in a prolonged downtrend.
I know there is a continuing interest in Deutsche Bank in the Comments Section. This is a must read by Chris Whalen. "The Challenge for Deustche Bank."
* A little discussed issue is the loss of market liquidity since the end of January * This is one of the reasons I see a new regime of volatility and a widening trading range * The swings of a market without memory from day to day could become the n...