|Day Low/High||8.47 / 8.59|
|52 Wk Low/High||6.44 / 9.47|
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." - Walter Deemer "When the t...
Deutsche Bank is now a healthy and profitable investment - after the renters vacated the building on the last decline. Its a speculative one, though.
* makes a new high and I am sticking with my small long investment position. * , a recent buy, is up another $3 after climbing by nearly $4 yesterday. Holding on. * also on a tear, up by over +$33. Though its been an amazing multiple day upturn I am...
* DB has made quite a run from the recent lows and it's trading higher this morning * Japanese and European bank stocks are hitting four week highs today * The calls for more global rate cuts are fading and objections to more easing are growing more...
Back in the Spring of 2018 I talked about the reduced market liquidity and an anticipated new regime of volatility. Here is a repost during the midday lull: * A little discussed issue is the loss of market liquidity since the end of January * This i...
It's a process that involves harvesting gains by repeatedly writing call options against stocks steadily in decline.
An observation - though I am not sure what it means! Deutsche Bank is showing good relative performance against its U.S. money center peers. Perhaps the stock is finally washed out. I have been a steady buyer over the last month of this speculative ...
Another rally (of moderate means) off of the day's lows. Trades today: * Added to (speculative), and longs. * Added to short. * Added to short.
The tepid response shown to Wanda Sports Group is at odds with the strong performance of Chinese stock markets, suggesting U.S. listings are not the way for Chinese companies to go.
Whether the U.S. economy warrants a rate cut at this stage of the cycle is perhaps debatable.
Has the slow grind higher started for Deutsche Bank ? It is now bid over $8 in Europe. Here is my thesis.
Deutsche Bank reports that risk parity and volatility control funds are near their maximum equity allocations:
The market is likely to discount the second quarter as an anomaly.
* For the first time in years, Deutsche Bank is showing a willingness to change and downsize in an attempt to confront the top-line sales and capital challenges This morning I want to outline, in general terms, the case to own DB. (I will have a mor...
Last week I took a speculative long investment in Deutsche Bank . Here is my thesis.
I added to my , and longs and to my and shorts. Thanks for reading my Diary today. Enjoy the evening.
* With wide open eyes (and analysis)! As most of you know, I have been a long time believer that Deutsche Bank was a potential "Black Swan" in the world's financial system. I have been an outspoken critic of the bank's management and I have long sug...
Peter Boockvar on Deutsche Bank and sentiment: It's easy to blame Deutsche Bank's management for the faltering performance over the past few years but negative interest rates didn't help. Here' s a chart of Deutsche's stock in orange and the German ...
Deutsche Bank's blunders and restructuring, and a new chief at the European Central Bank, could be perfect combination for a bull case.
Look for Christine Lagarde to turn the ECB into a champion of fiscal stimulus.
* The current market level is a head scratching moment with so many adverse economic, policy and market outcomes possible. * I am buying VXX in pre-market trading this morning * VXX is my Trade of the Week * More aggressive traders may look at the l...
There are no signs of accumulation of the beleaguered bank's shares and a sustainable base pattern is lacking.
Deutsche is looking to drop the "bad bank" moniker with big moves on Monday.
In addition to Fed Chair Jerome Powell's twin testimonies in Washington, the Fed will be out in force this week.