|Day Low/High||121.42 / 126.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||49.40 / 136.88|
I have covered half of my Blackstone and KKR & Co. shorts at $117.74 and $59.80, respectively.
* Bought and . * Covered and shorts. * Covered SPY short puts and added to short calls. * Shorted , , , , , , and .
There are homes that could house an urban population of around 4 million now under construction by Evergrande alone.
I am covering a portion of my positions in the following shorts now: , , , , , , , , , , , and .
One of my favorite financial shorts is Blackstone : * Exposure to China * Exposure to Real Estate * The new issue market may be closing. * Private equity firms are basically leveraged longs.
The broad Chinese property sector, the mainland's largest single industry, is selling off in Hong Kong as investors try to work out which will be the next domino to fall.
Macau's gambling empires will undergo government reviews that likely will end with different degrees of bad for U.S. operators.
* We remain in a 'Bull Market In Complacency' * There is certainty and precision of the bullish consensus despite a wide range of possible market and economic outcomes - many of which are adverse and market unfriendly * A deeper than expected (and "...
The campaign against Big Tech continues in China, where Ant will likely have to carve out its consumer-loans business.
* Lower stock prices, slowing economic growth, the potential disruption by Defi/FinTech and other technological initiatives/innovation and "pulling forward" present are some of the multiple threats that lie ahead for numerous companies in sectors wh...
Here is a partial list of my (non-Index) individual equity shorts: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
"Just one more thing." - Lt. Columbo I have taken small positions in the following stocks: *Longs: *Shorts: , , , , , , ,
Investors are more likely to give the market the benefit of the upside. That's what makes the most sense.
Blackstone's shares are now making a parabolic move - trading at nearly 50% above its 200 day moving average:
Let's look at DIS and how it fits into the 'Content Is King' investing theme.
But instead of complaining about -- or even worse, ignoring -- price spikes, invest in them.
* Affordability, as I have harped on for months, is the culprit Existing home sales in May, likely reflecting many contracts signed during the January thru April time frame, totaled 5.8 million annualized, a touch above the estimate of 5.73 million....
The delivery arm of Alibaba rival JD.com started trading in Hong Kong Friday. It's a sensible play on Chinese e-commerce, but when will it stem its red ink?
Crown Resorts has competing bids from Blackstone, Oaktree Capital and Australia's second-largest casino company, Star.
* I am looking to short Blackstone and KKR It appears that the Biden's administration's attack on carried interest - which will move taxation of these profits from capital gains to ordinary income - may be moving forward. This could spell pressure...
Bids from Western venture capital investors for age-old Japanese names are only likely to increase.
Despite a damning report that Crown shouldn't get a license for a new casino in Sydney, BX wants to buy them for A$8 billion.
Who knew high finance was so easy? And why the heck was I working so hard? Fundamental analysis is so 1980s.
Crown Resorts has opened Sydney's tallest building, but cannot open the casino it contains after a scathing report on its business ethics
As this story becomes more widely understood, it should attract additional interest.
* My continued mantra is less pontificating and more trading/investing * Considering a short in SPY and QQQ on further strength * Breadth disappointing (negative - 1475 advancers, 1565 decliners on the NYSE) relative to +25 S&P and +210 Nasdaq * I...