|Day Low/High||113.95 / 115.92|
|52 Wk Low/High||49.26 / 117.15|
But instead of complaining about -- or even worse, ignoring -- price spikes, invest in them.
* Affordability, as I have harped on for months, is the culprit Existing home sales in May, likely reflecting many contracts signed during the January thru April time frame, totaled 5.8 million annualized, a touch above the estimate of 5.73 million....
The delivery arm of Alibaba rival JD.com started trading in Hong Kong Friday. It's a sensible play on Chinese e-commerce, but when will it stem its red ink?
Crown Resorts has competing bids from Blackstone, Oaktree Capital and Australia's second-largest casino company, Star.
* I am looking to short Blackstone and KKR It appears that the Biden's administration's attack on carried interest - which will move taxation of these profits from capital gains to ordinary income - may be moving forward. This could spell pressure...
Bids from Western venture capital investors for age-old Japanese names are only likely to increase.
Despite a damning report that Crown shouldn't get a license for a new casino in Sydney, BX wants to buy them for A$8 billion.
Who knew high finance was so easy? And why the heck was I working so hard? Fundamental analysis is so 1980s.
Crown Resorts has opened Sydney's tallest building, but cannot open the casino it contains after a scathing report on its business ethics
As this story becomes more widely understood, it should attract additional interest.
* My continued mantra is less pontificating and more trading/investing * Considering a short in SPY and QQQ on further strength * Breadth disappointing (negative - 1475 advancers, 1565 decliners on the NYSE) relative to +25 S&P and +210 Nasdaq * I...
Investing in New York City's No. 1 residential landlord is complicated by the work-from-home economy and Fed policy.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." -- Walter Deemer "When the ...
This is the least favorably-positioned company I have analyzed at any time in 2020.
Earnings reports continue to outperform, but can this support equity markets at these levels now?
These financial favorites are involved in private equity, business development and asset management.
This morning I moved from small net long to between small and medium net short in exposure: * I have covered my short calls. * I have moved my long to large. * I have initiated an short. * I have added to my individual stock shorts: 1. Added to and ...
The global nature of the Covid-19 crisis is clear in a filing in Delaware chancery court, as financing for flashy real estate deals has dried up.
Despite the dramatic and highly negative decline in economic activity that forced algos to hit the markets from above, enough portfolio managers faded that move to lessen its impact.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions or about my buy and short levels as I strive for as much transparency as possible. "When the time comes to buy, you won't want to." --Walter Deemer "When the t...
As I have remarked in the past, there is an old trading adage - buy what is up in a down market (for a trade). Today I see these stocks as green in a sea of red: , , , , , , .
At or right after the opening I covered the following trading shorts: , , and .
It's no secret that the Fed would like to get out of the short-term repo business.
For those that are keeping score, I am very liquid today... Longs: , , , , , , , , , , and Shorts: , , , , , , , , , and __________ Long FDX (large), GLD (small), KSS, KHC (large), PZZA, TWTR (large), VIAC (large), M (large), GE (small), C, BAC, W...
While the president is pushing coal, this corporate giant is stepping up to cut the carbon cord.
Armageddonists who say otherwise can't be exorcised, but they should be ignored.