|Day Low/High||195.42 / 199.90|
|52 Wk Low/High||188.00 / 278.57|
Plus, OPEC plans to open its oil spigot a bit in January and Jerome Powell receives taper support from a few Fed cohorts.
I have been aggressively adding to Boeing in the last few weeks. One of the important catalysts was my expectation that China would clear the Boeing 737 MAX to fly again. This clearance occurred overnight!
Near the close of trading I noted Boeing's strength in a sea of red: Nov 30, 2021 ' 03:40 PM EST DOUG KASS BA to the Green? Boeing (BA) was -$5 at the lows and is now threatening to go into the green. - The shares were trading +$5/share in premark...
Very quietly, a number of reopening plays are coming well off of their lows - though the S&P is still near its low. Such names as , , , , and come to mind.
* Purchased at $142.1. * Covered my short at $461.20. (Bought some SPY for a rental at $460.85 and sold out at a profit.) * Added to ($196.70), ($64.50), ($161), ($32.68), ($27.85), ($23.40), ($24.18) and ($10.37). * Covered all of my under $320. __...
* Covered a portion of my SPDR S&P 500 ETF short at $465.40. * Shorted Nvidia at $315.62. * Added to Tilray at $10.46, ViacomCBS at $32.72 and Boeing at $207.88.
* What's to like? Very little.. * Though the averages have held up (thank you "Nifty Seven"), a look under the hood reveals a dismal picture of broken stocks and charts "Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door I had to find the passage ba...
The skies are clearing for Boeing, with multiple catalysts on the horizon.
They say that breaking up is hard to do Now I know I know that it's true Don't say that this is the end Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again - Neil Sedaka, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do While many embrace the speculative orgy of...
J.P. Morgan upgrades Boeing from neutral to overweight this morning. Price target goes from $260 to $275. Shares have a "fairly defined catalyst path" and the first China MAX certification "is now in view." "Risk-reward skews favorably," accor...
A Real Money subscriber wants to know -- and we think a new strategy is in order.
Boeing is trading at $231.6 (+$10.65/share) - I have hedged all my stock with calls just now.
I am selling small Boeing , adding to , and I am increasing my overall short exposure.
* My revised levels I don't want there to be any ambiguity about the size of my positions, or about my buy and short levels, as I strive for as much transparency as possible. This column is a continued commitment towards that sort of disclosure. "Wh...
* Adding to Boeing . * Streaming stocks go from loser to hero ( and ) * Banks catch a bid o the rate rise ( -$1.50) - steadily adding to . * Scaled up on my short - cost basis now $344.10.
Since GE CEO Larry Culp took the reins three years ago his plan has been nothing if not aggressive.
I expect Boeing to get a bump off the news from Pfizer of a successful COVID-19 antiviral pill. I've been adding almost daily to Boeing. Also, I'm adding to Citigroup in premarket trading. And I have added to my small Tesla short.