Will America and China get in a trade war? Will the Federal Reserve kill the bull market? What should savvy traders and investors do now?
Join Jim Cramer and more than a dozen top market experts on Saturday, May 5, in New York City for How to Diversify Your Portfolio: A Boot Camp for Investors.
Our investor summit will give you a chance to hear the latest market insights and ask questions of top experts. Highlights include:
- An exclusive market update from Jim Cramer, founder of TheStreet and host of CNBC's Mad Money.
- A keynote interview between Jim Cramer and PayPal CEO Dan Schulman.
- Break-out panels with top market experts like Tony Dwyer, chief market strategist at Canaccord Genuity; Mike Hanson, senior vice president of research at Fisher Investments; and Peter Hug, global trading director with Kitco Metals.
- Roundtable discussions with TheStreet's Carley Garner, Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle, Bob Lang and other columnists.
- Time to meet (and get your photo taken) with Jim Cramer and other speakers, as well as to join us for a complimentary breakfast and lunch.
All attendees will also receive a free one-year subscription to our newest premium Web site, Retirement Daily (a $99 value). This online newsletter will show you how to prepare for a comfortable retirement whatever your age now.
Where: The Convene Center, 117 W. 46th St., Manhattan, New York
When: Saturday, May 5, 8:55 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
Price: $149 (for Real Money and Real Money Pro subscribers only; non-subscribers pay $250). All tickers include a free one-year subscription to Retirement Daily, a $99 value.