The FAANG stocks -- Facebook (FB) , Amazon (AMZN) , Apple (AAPL) , Netflix (NFLX) and Google/Alphabet (GOOG) , (GOOGL) -- have long been the hottest names on Wall Street, but do they still have the bite they used to?
Our Real Money and Real Money Pro columnists are checking out the FAANGs with special bonus white papers on each component stock. Click below to check out:
- Facebook. Chris Versace and Robert Lang, who co-manage our Trifecta Stocks model portfolio, explain Why Facebook Could Rise 24% From Here.
- Amazon. Versace and Lang say that Amazon Could Rally by 18%.
- Apple. Versace and Lang reiterate a $200 price target for the stock and argue that Apple Should Rise 11% From Here.
- Netflix. Technical analyst Bruce Kamich believes the Charts Say Netflix Could Move Sideways for a While.
- Google/Alphabet. Kamich argues that Alphabet's Technical Signs Tell Us to Be Nimble in the Short Run.